Volvo XC40 Forum banner

Do you get a free car wash when you bring in your Volvo for maintenance?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you received free car wash when you bring in your new XC 40 for free maintenance? I was wondering if this varies from dealer to dealer.

·
172 Posts
Mine offers it but I decline it because ime dealer car washes are typically poorly maintained (even for high end luxury brands) and the dirty, worn out bristles or brushes do horrible things to new car paint jobs.

·
Registered
2020 XC40 T5/R-Design/AWD/Polestar Engineered/Black on Black
17 Posts
How many of you received free car wash when you bring in your new XC 40 for free maintenance? I was wondering if this varies from dealer to dealer.
I get a complimentary car wash from my dealer anytime I wish to go there. BUT with a black car, it shows lots of streaks and water spots unless they do it right. Typically they don’t. After they wash it I’ll go over it with something akin to Mothers Waterless Wash and Wax.

·
Registered
2020 T5 Momentum
27 Posts
My dealer gives the complimentary car wash but they have an automatic drive through so I won't use it. In chatting with the manager of their detailing unit who only hadn't washes his cars (it's a farmed out business not 'owned' by the dealership), he offered to personally hand wash my car next time I am at the dealership.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts