Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased our C40 at the Volvo Store in Winter Park FL on April 27th. We have the Fjord Blue with blue interior and what a look! Love the interior, infotainment system and the sound system. Still haven’t learned all the fantastic features the car has. So glad we didn’t settle on buying aTesla.

Honestly you have to give mad props to the Google apps people. The map app works seamlessly with suggesting charge stations when planning a trips across the state. Most of our travels have been within the state and don’t plan on going interstate any time soon.

Hired an electrician to install a new 40 amp line and started using the charger at home. which btw relieved most of my anxiety about the all electric no gas decision

I’ve been reading some of the problems folks have experienced and I’m glad to say we’ve not experienced any thus far.

Passed a gas station today and saw the price at 4.53$ a gallon. Some days I don’t even plug it in at night and still have plenty of charge to tool around town.

Loving our new C40!

·
Registered
2022 Volvo C40
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice reporting! Is this from an app from a Wi-Fi charger and if so which one.

I tried to see if my electric company could some how separate charges from the 40amp switch, got crickets…

Toying with the idea of getting a ChargePoint Flex but can’t quite justify the cost.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Nice reporting! Is this from an app from a Wi-Fi charger and if so which one.

I tried to see if my electric company could some how separate charges from the 40amp switch, got crickets…

Toying with the idea of getting a ChargePoint Flex but can’t quite justify the cost.
That screenshot is from the ChargePoint Flex app.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts