Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time this morning to start getting my C40 setup. I am pleased to report that the WeatherTech mats from my wife’s XC40 Recharge P8 fit perfecting in the C40. It does appear the floor pan is identical. The only difference is penny pinching where the C40 passenger side does not have the retaining posts for the mats. For now I am using the rubber mats I kept from my XC40 and will decide soon if I want to wait another 2 month hoping Tuxmat s ships (they originally said January not late April or May) or just get the WeatherTech mats. The rear cargo mat is also an exact fit so no need to wait on companies to measure and tool for C40.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The XC40 Recharge rear mats are also an exact fit. Now if only Tuxmats would ship their darn mats.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything I see if better tighter coverage. The WeatherTech in wife’s car are OK, but there is gaps along the side, it does not fullly cover the dead pedal.

·
Registered
205 Posts
So I ordered and received my Canvasback trunk liner. They were expensive no doubt but custom fit to the car such that the bottom still folds into the grocery hanger config and goes all the way up the back side of the rear seats with cutouts for the pass through. They’re perfect for adding protection while keeping full function. I plan to put the dogs back there.

only downside is I ordered the side piece kit hoping it would be the same fit between XC40 and C40 which unfortunately it is not, though it still mostly fits. Oh well.

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting

·
Registered
21 XC40 P8
64 Posts
So I ordered and received my Canvasback trunk liner. They were expensive no doubt but custom fit to the car such that the bottom still folds into the grocery hanger config and goes all the way up the back side of the rear seats with cutouts for the pass through. They’re perfect for adding protection while keeping full function. I plan to put the dogs back
How long did it take to receive after ordering?
Is the little pass through zippered closed or velcro'd?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
FYI, I took the weather tech mat out of my wife's XC40 P8 and it was a perfect fit for the C40, I assume the floor pans are the same and will order Tuxmats for both our cars when they are available this week.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The week is just starting, I expect maybe another delay, but I am getting impatient and may opt for WeatherTech for my car if they are not out soon.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts