Volvo XC40 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
2022 Volvo C40 Fjord Blue Pure Electric Recharge Ultimat
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey C40 rockstars! 馃挜馃敟

I got this slick C40 Tee from Volvo Of America accessories website! Super soft and smooth and it gives a C40 identity to your well being! 馃檪. I also got two DNAS Volvo Cup Coasters that really look nice. Swedish stickers and a Bixuan Car Center Console Pad are also forthcoming!

The wheel and tire shine including new car perfume added to my C40 鈥渨heel deal collection鈥 (aka - car polishing routines).

I got a Spigen installed tempered glass screen protector which looks well designed and works well.

Any cool accessories or websites (aside from Volvo and Amazon) I should check out for C40 trinkets? 鈽濔煒

View attachment 4287
View attachment 4288
View attachment 4286
So much in love with the C40 interior! Got a Swedish set of stickers to harness the look and feel of Swedish sophistication 鉂ゐ煍ヰ煓岎煒

Registered
I have a hobby of landscape design and execution which requires hauling supplies and materials in my C40. To help prevent damage, I purchased a Canvasback cargo liner and a cargo translucent plastic mat for wet gear. With two pairs of Stratchits from Front Runner, my items stay secure. After two months of weekly use, I can say these products work great!
Lloyd Mats Store: Custom Car Floor Mats, Truck Floor Mats, SUV Floor Mats
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners
Lashing & Securing Straps & Rails | Front Runner (frontrunneroutfitters.com)
White Car Light Motor vehicle Vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Black Automotive design Automotive exterior

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I have a hobby of landscape design and execution which requires hauling supplies and materials in my C40. To help prevent damage, I purchased a Canvasback cargo liner and a cargo translucent plastic mat for wet gear. With two pairs of Stratchits from Front Runner, my items stay secure. After two months of weekly use, I can say these products work great!
View attachment 4427 View attachment 4428
Sweet! Looks really nice and thanks for sharing. I am enjoying these new accessories and the innovative designs that can really make the C40 look like 鈥淭he Future of Volvo EVs鈥! 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Cloud

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood

Car Cloud Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

Car Sky Land vehicle Cloud Vehicle

Got VikyD all tinted up and ready for my September road trip to Dallas! Got two Swedish decals fit on the driver and passenger side doors below the mirrors! 馃槍馃槍馃挜馃嚭鈽濔煒

Registered
We really like our canvasback liner. They are going to resend the sides once they really fit the C40

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
View attachment 4425
View attachment 4426
got my C40 sunshade and charging cable bag ordered today, hoping to get it in 3 business days! The sunshade is something I am really looking forward to protect the crazy southern heat from getting in.
Got my sunshade and charging cable bag today. It took a week for the accessories to arrive and I got a call from the parts dept. at my local volvo dealer informing me to come pick up.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Got my sunshade and charging cable bag today. It took a week for the accessories to arrive and I got a call from the parts dept. at my local volvo dealer informing me to come pick up.
Outerwear Sports uniform Jersey Product Azure

Outerwear Blue Textile Sleeve Grey

I got this C40 designed Tee from a partnership with a Volvo and Charleston Battery Team! Absolutely love the design - check out the back of the custom designed Tee - 2022 resembles the year of my C40. 馃檶馃敟

21 - 34 of 34 Posts