Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi I have a nail in the middle of the tire .. I dont even have a 100 miles on the car .. I know it's not a tire defect but will the dealership charge me for a whole new tire or is there road hazard warranty that comes with the car tires .. does anyone know ? the car has Pirelli scorpion tires on it ...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Road hazard warranty is only for a non repairable tire. If yours are in the middle of the tire it is repairable like every other tire out there. Take it to a tire shop and they will most likely patch it for free.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The same thing happened to me. I didn't bother to check if the road hazard would cover it. I just had it patched at a local tire shop. My time finding out the warranty is worth a lot more than the $15 I spent.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I took it to Firestone .. I did ask the dealership just to get this information out to anyone else wanting to know just incase they do need a new tire and not just a patch that road hazard isn't included with a brand new car purchase. that is a protection that you can buy separately with the guy after the sales guy and I didn't buy that option ... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts