Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I am an Android person and one would like to think Android OS working with Google Android phone would work. When I make calls on my car through my Pixel about 10 seconds after call connect the audio drops back to phone. Whether I try on phone or car it will not switch back to car. Tried un-pairing and repairing, no change. Latest Android updates applied. Paired my wife's iPhone XR and it pairs great and stays on car audio with no issues. I really like Android, but it can be one frustrating mess. Google to Google shodul be rock solid.

·
Registered
157 Posts
OK I am an Android person and one would like to think Android OS working with Google Android phone would work. When I make calls on my car through my Pixel about 10 seconds after call connect the audio drops back to phone. Whether I try on phone or car it will not switch back to car. Tried un-pairing and repairing, no change. Latest Android updates applied. Paired my wife's iPhone XR and it pairs great and stays on car audio with no issues. I really like Android, but it can be one frustrating mess. Google to Google shodul be rock solid.
Unpair from phone
Turn off blue tooth
Turn off phone
Turn on phone
Turn on bluetooth
Rescan

That should work

It's a pairing problem. It has nothing to do with Google to Google being better than any other system pairing to Google.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm, interesting, I will try that tomorrow. Bluetooth still full of gremlins.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did originally do that, forget car from phone and forget phone from car. Will try power and process again tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts