Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am experiencing BLIS failure on just on one side of the car randomly. Sometimes it works just fine and sometimes it does not detect a car coming on whichever side is malfunctioning. This is an issue that started post-recall software update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am experiencing BLIS failure on just on one side of the car randomly. Sometimes it works just fine and sometimes it does not detect a car coming on whichever side is malfunctioning. This is an issue that started post-recall software update.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have had the same thing and I took it to the dealer for a review and they couldn't find anything and they kept looking at me like I was crazy
Anyway it hs eroded my confidence in the car as I have come to rely on it and nearly wrote myself off about a month ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a complete BLIS failure (both left and right mirrors). Sensus warned me of the problem and asked if I wanted to schedule a service appointment with my dealer which I agreed. Sensus made the appointment. Within a matter of a few minutes, I get a confirmation from the dealer to bring the car in. It took two days, a module had to be ordered. The car was repaired with no problems those far. There has been a post here that current recall disables BLIS. I have the updated software from the recall and have found or in my case not true. BLIS is working fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts