Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2022 XC40 Recharge Twin Fusion Red
1,493 Posts
I assume you’re talking about active cruise control in stop and go traffic. If the car is stationary for more than about 2 seconds, you have to either lightly press the accelerator pedal or press the top steering wheel button on the left side (resume) to get the car to start following again. You’ll know when you need to do this as the active cruise control car icon with the distance lines and followed car will turn grey instead of yellow/orange colour.

· Registered
545 Posts
The 1.8 update includes the ability to turn on a notification that displays when traffic starts moving in front of you. I haven't turned it on, but it appears that the setting is in the same place with the choice for one pedal driving and the steering wheel firmness.

· Registered
784 Posts
The 1.8 update includes the ability to turn on a notification that displays when traffic starts moving in front of you. I haven't turned it on, but it appears that the setting is in the same place with the choice for one pedal driving and the steering wheel firmness.
I checked that area earlier today and did not see it there - will have to check again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.