Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this image while browsing the user manual today. Haven't seen any other mention of this. Is this a feature we're supposed to get someday?

·
Registered
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
226 Posts
Came across this image while browsing the user manual today. Haven't seen any other mention of this. Is this a feature we're supposed to get someday?
View attachment 794
This feature appears to be available on the ICE versions of the XC40 but not the Recharge P8.

Here’s the page on Park Assist Pilot from the P8 manual:

(crickets)

·
Registered
2021 White XC40 Recharge P8
226 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Or, did the summer intern screw up and leak a future OTA update?
Could be that it will be on future Model years - I know it is not on the 2021 Recharge - but I traded a ICE 2019 XC40 Momentum and it had Parking Assist Pilot - whereas with the recharge they expect us to just use the 360 cameras as a Park Assist.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Could be that it will be on future Model years - I know it is not on the 2021 Recharge - but I traded a ICE 2019 XC40 Momentum and it had Parking Assist Pilot - whereas with the recharge they expect us to just use the 360 cameras as a Park Assist.
If you can’t parallel park on your own you shouldn’t be driving.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
If you can’t parallel park on your own you shouldn’t be driving.
Don’t catch my wife(2) hearing you at that. She was driving for 30 years before learning to parallel park!! I think it’s a city thing. Less need in the country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts