Volvo XC40 Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was hoping we might sneak in before EOY, however now seeing that your original ETA of October has been puched back to Feb there's zero chance now. Unless ofcourse a batch of orders get cancelled.

I think to preseve my sanity I need to stop reading the Volvo forums for the next 3 months atleast, and just accept it is what it is.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I ordered early april and have yet to get a delivery update, spec sheet from volvo dealer. If others that ordered a month later have confirmed dates I’m wondering what is going on :( Feb delivery would push the car wait to 10 months. I’ll be calling volvo first thing monday to again get a delivery update.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I ordered an xc40 Ultimate in May in Sydney. At the time was told to expect delivery Oct/Nov this year. Got a call from the dealer this week saying it's confirmed for Feb 2023.

They also said that Pixel headlights will not be included.
Did you get a vin number or spec sheet? was there an updated contract?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the single motor last week , got a call
From Volvo the next day confirming my order with ETA of end of March 23..
I have trouble accepting a likely end of year
price rise given they know Specs for MY 23 and it’s basically demand outstripping their ability to deliver before EOY.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
ok dealer just rang out of the blue. Delayed. New delivery is early to mid jan. Car is slated to arrive at Melbourne headquarters 22 Dec 2022. Build Slot is week 41 or around 10th oct. I guess its only 3 1/2 months later than originally told. I guess that’s 3 months more deposit to save up.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts