I think you may be right. Anyone have the download apply and can share the version number?Misleading. They erased the "Updates from July 2021" title and substituted it with "August" and then added 2 more bullets. It was just:
Updates from July 2021.
- Improvements of the engine control system’s optimization.
- Stability, performance and feature improvements of the driver support systems.
- Robustness improvements and bugfixes for connectivity.
- Fixed duplicates from iPhone in Favorite list for Phone.
- Mobile app support: Engine Remote start (synchronized with mobile app release).
- Automatic resume of media playback: When the driver enters the car to drive away, last played media will automatically resume so that the user does not need to manually click Play with every start up.
And the climate timers feature is part of the VOC app which already got updated OTA through a different channel. We all should have it already:
- Climate timers accessible from the Mobile app.
There are no "background" UPDATES - only background DOWNLOADS. . You'll be notified when an OTA update has been downloaded in the background while driving. Along with a big scary warning about bricking your car if you don't follow directions exactly - which you'll have to think about really hard before explicitly tapping confirm to install.Yes, mine says the same (August release notes/software "up to date") which is why I was wondering if updates are being done in the background, but i guess they aren't.
I saw that a couple of months ago. I don't know about your exact case, but I think there is a glitch in their reservation system where it thinks that that Recall R10078 needs to be applied to the car.Recall R10078: XC40 Recharge Software Upgrade