Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone figured out how to store seat and mirror positions to a driver profile?

My wife and I each have a seat positions stored via the M/1/2 buttons on the driver's door. Our Android driver profiles seem to be storing different seat positions than that saved in either of the "1" or "2" buttons.

And the positions stored in our driver profiles appear to be backwards - my driver profile has the seat so close to the steering wheel that I can't get my knees in the car, and my wife's driver profile won't let her reach the pedals. Having the "1" and "2" buttons available to press is what lets us use the car.

I'd like to adjust the seat and mirrors to a correct position for me, then positively save that setup to my driver profile, and do the same for my wife. Can't figure out how to make it stick.

I guess having only two stored seat position buttons, but the possibility of ten driver profiles, does imply that the positions stored by the two buttons may not be related to those stored in a driver profile.

The user manual is of no help - other than saying that positions are stored in a driver profile.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@He Keith thanks, got it, we just weren't waiting for the driver profile to switch and were pressing the door seat position button just before the switch occurred. So the last seat position was stored into the wrong profile.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Incidentally, I just verified that the seat positions stored with the driver profile are independent of any positions stored in the door panel M/1/2 buttons. So you can have as many sets of stored seat positions as you have driver profiles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.