Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 - Bursting Blue
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the off-chance anyone might have swapped out wheels/tires on their P8...

I sadly managed to scratch up one of my wheels on a curb over the summer. I was thinking about finding some used/clean wheels for sale somewhere. I only need one, but might consider a set. I can't really fathom buying a new wheel at exorbitant dealer prices, but a used one at a reasonable cost is interesting.

So, anyone out there that has these in their garage somewhere and wants to unload them?

·
Registered
398 Posts
In the off-chance anyone might have swapped out wheels/tires on their P8...

I sadly managed to scratch up one of my wheels on a curb over the summer. I was thinking about finding some used/clean wheels for sale somewhere. I only need one, but might consider a set. I can't really fathom buying a new wheel at exorbitant dealer prices, but a used one at a reasonable cost is interesting.

So, anyone out there that has these in their garage somewhere and wants to unload them?
Yes - with 20" wheels curb rubs are pretty easy to do - will need to make sure to keep a distance from those.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I scratched up one of my wheels on a pole that managed to hit the wheel and miss the rest of the car. I think this was day 4 of having it :)

I hear your pain. I just don’t ever talk about the rear passenger side wheel where the car can hear it :)

Good luck with the wheel.

• Sad
Reactions: sbixby

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 - Bursting Blue
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking. Well, actually, hoping something magically comes my way. I suppose if I went scouring for-sale sites maybe something would pop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts