Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there , I live in California . Plenty of electrics here. I was waiting for EV volvo to debut. Anyone else ? I checked with Volvo customer service department and they said there is no interest list to join. And no firm order date. No preorder process. Any new Volvo buyers following the developments for electric suv, have any information?

·
Registered
4 Posts
They'll be a nice change of pace in my opinion, always good to see other companies develop something new and get out of their "comfort" zone. Kinda want to hear some news too so keep me updated

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi there , I live in California . Plenty of electrics here. I was waiting for EV volvo to debut. Anyone else ? I checked with Volvo customer service department and they said there is no interest list to join. And no firm order date. No preorder process. Any new Volvo buyers following the developments for electric suv, have any information?
Original report suggested it would launch in 2019 and clearly that's not happening.
Odds are it will be a 2020 product with a reveal happening late this year or early 2019, around that time is when you can expect order books to open.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw UK reports that the a Plug-in hybrid would be available Q4-2018 (Oct), but the Volvo UK website is not capable to build one yet. I would assume a USA announcement would happen 6 months later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts