Volvo XC40 Forum banner

Anyone in Australia received 2.2 update?

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  zzpgolds 
#1 ·
It’s almost August, and still no sign of the 2.2 OTA update. Currently running 2.1, automatic updates enabled, etc. yet nothing.
Local Volvo service centre say they’re yet to received it too, and have no ETA, etc.
Have we in Australia been dudded yet again??

#2 ·
It’s almost August, and still no sign of the 2.2 OTA update. Currently running 2.1, automatic updates enabled, etc. yet nothing.
Local Volvo service centre say they’re yet to received it too, and have no ETA, etc.
We have it, but the dealer installed it a couple weeks ago when we went in for the sticky rear brakes service. I also mentioned connectivity issues, which is the line item they applied the software update against. There's quite a few bugs in this release...maybe they've paused it to work on them? Not sure...

#4 ·
... I also mentioned connectivity issues, which is the line item they applied the software update against. ...
Interesting - do you mean the update was applied to fix connectivity issues or caused them? On ver 2.1, we are having lots of connectivity issues (patchy SOC in the Volvo on Call app, occassional loss of LTE/GPS, etc) and are constantly force-resetting the TCAM modem. Dealer service centre is telling us to wait for OTA 2.2 to resolve them - yet still we are waiting!

#3 ·
We are having 2.2 downloaded manually by the dealer tomorrow. Apparently there are problems with the OTA download and I know of other that have had to have a manual download.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.