Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 X1, 2017 BRZ
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Q4 build/order page just opened up for us here in the US. Have any of you in Europe driven one so you can compare with the Recharge? I've been looking around online, but I can't find much in the way of direct comparisons. I'd really like to know how the ride comfort and handling stacks up between the two cars. And I'm curious about how the Sonos premium sound compares to the HK.

The Q4 looks like a great car that addresses some of the complaints I've seen about the ID.4. And that new HUD looks amazing. But I think I'm more drawn to the design - both interior and exterior - of the XC40.

(Mods: I know there's a "vs competition" sub, but it's pretty dead, and everyone I'd like to hear from is here in the Recharge sub.)

·
Registered
2015 X1, 2017 BRZ
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked with a youtuber who has reviewed both cars:

Q: How do you think this compares to the Q4? When the Q4 is optioned out similarly, the prices are just about equal. Obviously the XC40 is going to be a good bit quicker, but how do you think they compare in terms of quality, comfort, fun, etc.?

A: Good question Mike. My preference is for the Volvo. It's a delight to drive, and whilst the Audi is very good, the Volvo is on a par in terms of build, is much more comfortable and, in my eyes, a classy looking piece of design. The Audi IS very good though, don't get me wrong, but at the same price, I'd go Volvo. Thanks for watching and taking the time to comment. We do appreciate the support. Bryan @ AutoEV

1 - 3 of 3 Posts