Volvo XC40 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
ETA 5/18….come on FedEx!! Haha.

I want to get rid of the sweet Amazon rubber mats we have over the regular mats in my XC40 anyway. The wife’s XC40 will keep our sweet current setup until we trade her car in hopefully in the next few months.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Scheduled delivery Thursday also.
Fedex has surprised in the past delivering early.

Reactions: Derpasaurus

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi there,

Just asked my dealer here in Brazil about the cargo mat, they only have the flat one that does not fold... :cautious:

Do any of you have a picture or the part number of the one that folds?

Thank you!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hi there,

Just asked my dealer here in Brazil about the cargo mat, they only have the flat one that does not fold... :cautious:

Do any of you have a picture or the part number of the one that folds?

Thank you!!
This thread mentions what I think you’re looking for. Later it os mentioned it is part 31664207

Reactions: eduspina

·
Registered
17 Posts
This thread mentions what I think you’re looking for. Later it os mentioned it is part 31664207
Plastic Luggage Compartment Mat (cars with Bag Holder)
31664207 Product Image
Part Number: 31664207
Supersession(s): 32332513
An attractive plastic protective mat that is adapted to fit the load compartment and color matched to the rest of the interior.

Fits C40, XC40

Keyword(s): Cargo tray
126 people have looked at this part recently
This product fits 11 vehicle variants.
Volvo: 2 models, 11 variants between 2018 and 2022.
Show More

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nice! I live in St Albans......thunder gray recharge. Picked up at Al Martin Volvo, someone cancelled their order and I was next on the wait list.
Got ours from al martin. Got our 16 Xc90 phev from them as well. Picked it up in September, their first 22. My wife wanted red, but there were no reds available at the time. I keep seeing more of them around afew blue, a black, a sage green. It was a great car this winter.

81 - 100 of 131 Posts