Volvo XC40 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
When I have a choice I usually buy direct from the manufacturer's website rather than Amazon. The price is often lower.
And even if the price is the same I'd rather the manufacturer gets the whole amount without Amazon taking their cut. Same idea at the grocery store (pick apples at the orchard and pay one price or pay about the same amount, but this time the store and distributor get their cut, instead of all of it going to the farmer.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I contacted them and they said end of this week they will be for sale. Crossing fingers.

Reactions: DeaneG

·
Registered
40 Posts
I contacted them and they said end of this week they will be for sale. Crossing fingers.
I guess not this week either.

For fun, I’m just going to throw June 10th out as the day I think they’ll actually be released. I’ll still check daily, and don’t need them until September, but it sure would be nice to have them sooner. The Volvo all weather mats can’t contain my toddler’s messes…

·
Registered
705 Posts
I guess not this week either.

For fun, I’m just going to throw June 10th out as the day I think they’ll actually be released. I’ll still check daily, and don’t need them until September, but it sure would be nice to have them sooner. The Volvo all weather mats can’t contain my toddler’s messes…
The competition is on who arrives first, 2.1 or the tuxmats 😅

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Tuxmat just told me they expect them up for sale possibly later today, not holding my breathe. As soon as warehouse receives them and website is updated. Yeah right.....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just got the text notice from TuxMat and ordered a set. Go grab them boys and girls!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Did anyone actually order one of these? I wonder if they actually just haven't come in yet, and if it was only the front/rear mats right now.

Does anyone know if there is a trunk mat out there that can fold like the trunk liner does?
We have the Volvo cargo mat in both of our XC40’s and it works well.

61 - 80 of 131 Posts