Volvo XC40 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Here is the response I rec'd from the Tux Mat office in Scarborough:
Good Morning George,
We have recently completed the test fitting stage for these mats and we are now waiting for the inventory to arrive. We are expecting that to happen around April. We have been having some delays with our shipments arriving to us so I can not guarantee they will arrive at the time I've indicated.

I followed up with this response:
Thanks - yes I am the person who had the mats test fitment in my car in early December, and have a number of XC40 Recharge owners on the forum wanting to buy them yet for this winter’s protection and do not want to buy Weather Tech mats so hopefully they will be available soon so TuxMat will get the business.
Thank you 👍

·
Registered
475 Posts
Here is the response I rec'd from the Tux Mat office in Scarborough:
Good Morning George,
We have recently completed the test fitting stage for these mats and we are now waiting for the inventory to arrive. We are expecting that to happen around April. We have been having some delays with our shipments arriving to us so I can not guarantee they will arrive at the time I've indicated.

I followed up with this response:
Thanks - yes I am the person who had the mats test fitment in my car in early December, and have a number of XC40 Recharge owners on the forum wanting to buy them yet for this winter’s protection and do not want to buy Weather Tech mats so hopefully they will be available soon so TuxMat will get the business.
Thanks for the update. We are doing OK with the cheap mats we bought that I put on top of the other mats for this winter. Definitely not ideal, but it works. I will wait and order the Tuxmats for our one XC40 this summer, so we have them before next winter.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I really hope the C40 interior is the same as XC40 as far as mats goes, so I can order a set of Tuxmat for it. I have a set in my Tesla and I like them a lot. The only downside is that it will probably cover up most of the Fjord blue carpet, but I guess better have it covered up by mats instead of salt.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
Thank you. In the meantime I've been making do with a set of cheap Weathertech trim-to-fit mats from Costco (#1240931), which surprisingly do an OK job without trimming.

·
Registered
2022 C40 Recharge
291 Posts
I really hope the C40 interior is the same as XC40 as far as mats goes, so I can order a set of Tuxmat for it. I have a set in my Tesla and I like them a lot. The only downside is that it will probably cover up most of the Fjord blue carpet, but I guess better have it covered up by mats instead of salt.
Plus you’ll still see it in the door cards! 🤷

·
Registered
475 Posts
I emailed Tuxmats today to see what is up with they XC40 Recharge mats.
I looked the other day and it still said not available. At this point, it's like whatever as long as I get them before next winter.

Thanks for the follow up though!!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Our 22 XC40 has the Weathertech mats, so when I get the C40 home I am going to see with the Weathertech mats are a perfect fit and if it does not look like the Tuxmats will be available soon then the Weathertechs it will be.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I’m glad I found this thread. I’ve been refreshing that page daily since mid February, so it’s good to see it’s coming soon. I foolishly bought the Volvo ones, realized they weren’t all that useful, and got weathertech mats for the front. Will buy these for the back as soon as they’re ready.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I am eager to try them, I am mixed on the WeatherTechs. I need to double check again (since the TuxMats are more extensive) that the WeatherTechs fit perfectly in my C40 so I can order 2 sets of TuxMats. They did say they ordered enough for the people that signed up to be notified.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Oh good. I signed up two or three times. I'd REALLY like to get notified.
Based on my experience with Tuxmat before, we should get notified when it becomes available. Hopefully they have enough to go around!:p

Reactions: emHB and DeaneG
41 - 60 of 131 Posts