Volvo XC40 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
I doubt it has an outlet as it charges for everything and folks would bring their own vacs. However I will keep that in mind for when I get to move :) after hearing how blowing out the wheels works :)

·
Registered
2021 XC40 P8 - Bursting Blue
234 Posts
I have one of these -- It's a little pricey with a battery, but being battery powered, it fits right in with EVs. :)

If you have/need other yard tools, using their system is pretty nice. One or two tools with battery, then others without.

·
Registered
637 Posts
OK, just heard from dealer. Clearly Volvo knows about the brakes as they are sending "new and updated rear brake pads and rotors per engineering". They are also replacing the IHU, so probably a few more days before I get my car back.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I have one of these -- It's a little pricey with a battery, but being battery powered, it fits right in with EVs. :)

If you have/need other yard tools, using their system is pretty nice. One or two tools with battery, then others without.
I might have to get one of those for wheel drying. Going to look well special at the car wash :p

·
Registered
974 Posts
You know what would work even better. A cordless hair dryer. The hot air would be even more efficient :)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts