Volvo XC40 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share this picture of my R-Design with the styling kit. Under $1900 installed. Also added 35% tint on front windows ...

Best,

Matt

·
141 Posts
That looks great, Matt! I may have some questions for you if I decide to buy my R-Design when the Subscription is up this July.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Natt - looks great. But for my tastes a little too sporty.. Thus this question. My local dealer has a XC40 we like but includes your kit. Would it be possible to remove the kit with out damaging the kit or the car? Thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi Steve - I believe you can. The kit is basically replacement black plastic panels for the front/rear bumpers and side skirts, in the case of the kit the plastic panels have the metal bits attached. Stock does not. So I would think you could purchase the stock panels and have them replace the style kit - which you could then sell to someone...

matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi Steve - I believe you can. The kit is basically replacement black plastic panels for the front/rear bumpers and side skirts, in the case of the kit the plastic panels have the metal bits attached. Stock does not. So I would think you could purchase the stock panels and have them replace the style kit - which you could then sell to someone...

matt
Matt. Thanks for your definitive and helpful response. I will contact the dealers and see what they have to say. Hopefully they will respond and if so I will update this post.
Stev.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts