Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2022 C40 Recharge
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is awesome! But some things could be consolidated/workshopped into useful documents (like a pre-delivery checklist, etc).

I began compiling myself a pre-delivery checklist for when my C40 arrives, and after seeing BuzzyBud's tips & tricks list I thought that it would be good to be able to compile a canonical reference. I created a GitHub organization and started a pre-delivery checklist in a markdown file. @BuzzyBud with your permission I'd like to add your tip & tricks as well (or please open a PR/request to join the org). Anyone/everyone is invited to contribute.

· Registered
15 Posts
This forum is awesome! But some things could be consolidated/workshopped into useful documents (like a pre-delivery checklist, etc).

I began compiling myself a pre-delivery checklist for when my C40 arrives, and after seeing BuzzyBud's tips & tricks list I thought that it would be good to be able to compile a canonical reference. I created a GitHub organization and started a pre-delivery checklist in a markdown file. @BuzzyBud with your permission I'd like to add your tip & tricks as well (or please open a PR/request to join the org). Anyone/everyone is invited to contribute.

Forked and created a minor PR on there. Love this initiative!

· Registered
22 C40 Thunder Grey on Fjord
225 Posts

Awesome list! Thanks for taking the time and initiative!
Might I suggest adding
-SiriusXM code
-Electrify America code
I’ve read in other posts that getting these have gone smoothly for some while others had to take a ride on the struggle bus with their dealer to get them.

· Registered
448 Posts
take a ride on the struggle bus
I haven't heard anyone else use that phrase in nearly 20 years. +1 to you... love it!

Reactions: Jim and Cire22

· Registered
448 Posts
I'd also add:
-Make sure the car can pair with the Volvo App.
-Confirm EV charging cable (with both 110V and 240V ends) is in the trunk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.