Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking if any owners has issue with A/C. Mine and many owners I know via social faced issue when we parked car under direct sunlight without shade, when we started car AC won't work and blow just hot air (during the hot days which is very common in my country), it likes driving in the oven.

What we do now is switch off and park the car in the shade, wait the car to cool and restart, then AC work properly. Anyone found this issue and how to fix?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Does yours have a heat pump? Apparently there were issues, but should be fixed in software update from April. I was using AC just today and it worked fine (no heat pump in mine).

·
Registered
246 Posts
Does yours have a heat pump? Apparently there were issues, but should be fixed in software update from April. I was using AC just today and it worked fine (no heat pump in mine).
Our car does not have heat pump - have found that the A/C on occasion does not work and blows warm air - have not been able to determine what conditions cause this to happen - two days ago we did some groceries with several stops - A/C worked fine - but then on the last stop after done got in the car and it was blowing warm - am scheduled to go to dealer on Tuesday the 25th to get April software update so will see if it helps to fix the A/C issue we are experiencing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts