Volvo XC40 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crystal White XC40 Recharge Pure Electric P8
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In regards to ABRB. Where can I find detailed information on how to understand and use all the features of this app?

·
Registered
462 Posts

Visit their web site (see link above). Play around on the web browser, where there is easier access to the Support pages, and explore. Create a user account, test out a few routes, etc. There are also some good YouTube videos by 3rd party users that show some of the features. From there, migrating to the app on your phone/etc is easier; the web browser is the first place to go to learn (IMO) and get the basics down.

FWIW -- there are other sites/apps that work great, too. Personally, I actually like the built in route planning in PlugShare. And, with the latest update in the XC40 ... I think just setting yourself to use just EA chargers and driving you'll usually find that is all you need. EA chargers are robust enough in most parts of the USA that you can just let the car do the math for you. :)

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Launched ABRP today and it wanted access to BT so it can get real time data from the car!

Nifty. I wonder what it will be getting. I wonder what dara an app has access to.

Reactions: shawkinaw

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you try it? Any feedback or insight? New xc40 Recharger here that is curious.
thank you

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Have not done a longer trip since it asked that. I am sure others have though.

Reactions: RXC
1 - 6 of 6 Posts